The Z Sale is a twice yearly resale event at Z Boutique. For 6 days, you'll be able to shop gently-used, boutique-quality, plus-size clothing for a fraction of the original retail price. Whether you plan to shop the sale or consign your clothing for the sale, all the details are below:
We're gearing up for the next Z.Sale, October 24-29, 2023.
Do you have items that you purchased from Z Boutique that you haven't worn as much as you thought or never worn at all? Sign up to be a consignor & we will sell them for you during the Z.Sale. You'll get store credit for your items that sell.
How does it work?
- We're accepting gently used or new clothing purchased from Z Boutique. If you have items from other places that are similar in quality and style as those you find at Z Boutique, then you may bring those in as well.
- We're only looking for fall & winter styles. Save your spring/summer styles for the next sale please!
- Sign up to be a consigner HERE and we will follow up with you to schedule an appointment time for you to bring in your clothing. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us.
- Call or text us: (608) 819-8799
- Email: email@example.com
- When you come to drop off, we will go through your clothing and accept items we believe will sell.
- We will determine the price for all items.
- 50% of your sales for non Z Boutique clothing items and 60% of your sales of items that were originally from Z Boutique will be issued to you in store credit that can be used anytime at Z Boutique.
- After the sale, any unsold items are donated to local charities.
Okay, I'm in! What else do I need to know?
- Fill out this form to become a Z.Sale Consignor.
- Sort through your clothing & bring only the best of the best. We're looking for styles that are not more than 2 years old.
- Make sure your items are recently washed (within the last week). They should be clean, free of stains, smells, pet hair, damage or noticeable wear & tear.
- We are looking for seasonal styles. This sale is focused on fall & winter styles. No shoes, accessories, underwear or swimwear please.
- All items should be on hangers (this makes it easier for us to quickly sort through your items. We'll return all your hangers and items not selected for the sale to you at the end of your drop-off appointment).
- When you drop off items, we will sort through them on the spot and determine which items would be best for the sale.
- We'll ask you to sign a contract agreeing to the terms of the sale.
- Following the sale, you will receive an email with the amount of store credit you earned.