Plus-Size Fashion that Flatters & Fits!
Z Boutique is always looking for great people to join our boutique family.
We are currently looking for a part-time or full-time Boutique Associate.
- Works alongside the owners to create and maintain a welcoming, body-positive environment for customers and team members. A great team member is passionate about plus-size fashion and demonstrates exceptional customer service skills. This is more than a customer service job — the ideal candidate is comfortable working on the sales floor as well as behind the scenes to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Provides exceptional customer service and styling skills.
- Creates aesthetically appealing displays that encourage purchases from customers.
- Store maintenance: cleaning, upkeep, open and closing prep.
- Inventory management – receives new shipments, unpacks and tags, fulfills & ships website orders, tracks inventory and returns.
- Assists and/or models for photo shoots, fit videos, and social media content creation.
- Assists with maintaining the Z Boutique website — this may include creating product descriptions, collections, graphics and more.
Qualifications + Skills:
- A jack of all trades, who has an entrepreneur mindset.
- The ability to make effective decisions on their own with the greater good in mind for the entire business.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to bend and lift 50 pound boxes.
- Top-notch organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with retail math and sales strategies.
- Quick and effective problem-solving skills.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with customers.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Passion for retail and fashion.
- Beneficial to have basic computer skills (point of sale system or retail software is a plus) and social media knowledge.
Salary + Benefits:
- Hourly compensation based on experience.
- Generous employee + immediate family discount
- Flexible Hours: shifts start mid-morning and you’ll be home for dinner most nights!
To apply, fill out the application below or email your resume + cover letter to Zoe at firstname.lastname@example.org