Fall 2020 Z.Sale Details
August 27 2020 – Zoe Schuler
The Z Sale is our twice yearly resale event. For 1 week, you'll be able to shop gently-used, boutique-quality, plus-size clothing for a fraction of the original retail price. Whether you plan to shop the sale or consign your clothing for the sale, all the details are below:
We're gearing up for The Z Sale, September 20-26, 2020.
Do you have items that you purchased from Z Boutique that you haven't worn as much as you thought or never worn at all? Bring them back to the boutique during any of the set times listed below and we will sell them for you during the Z Sale. You'll get store credit for your items that sell.
How does it work?
- We're accepting gently used or new items purchased from Z Boutique (clothing, handbags and more). If you have items from other places that are similar in quality and style as those you find at Z Boutique, then you may bring those in as well.
- We're only looking for fall and winter styles. Save your spring/summer styles for the next sale please!
- Sign up to be a consigner and to schedule a time to to drop off your clothing by clicking this link.
- When you come to drop off, we will go through your clothing and take items we believe will sell.
- We will determine the price for all items.
- You will receive 60% of your sales in store credit that can be used anytime at Z Boutique.
- After the sale you can pick up unsold items OR we can donate them to local charity on your behalf.
Okay, I'm in! What else do I need to know?
- Fill out this form to become a consignor.
- Make sure your items are recently washed. They should be clean, free of stains, smells, pet hair, damage or noticeable wear & tear.
- All items should be on a hanger.
- When you drop off items, we will sort through them on the spot and determine which items would be best for the sale. We'll ask you to sign a contract agreeing to the terms of the sale.
- Following the sale, you will receive an email with the amount of store credit you earned and more information about when to pick up your unsold items.
I don't have items to bring in for the sale but I want to SHOP!
Yay! We can't wait to see what fabulous goodies show up for the Z Sale.
Due to COVID-19 we're planning to run the Z Sale a little differently.
All items will have been sanitized and stored off the sales floor for several days before launching the sale.
- We will be offering a VIRTUAL PREVIEW on the Z Insiders Facebook Group on Sunday, 9/20. If you're not already a member of the Z Insiders Facebook Group, click this link to join today!
- On Monday, September 21st we will offer PRIVATE SHOPPING APPOINTMENTS only. Each appointment will be 1 hour in length and there will be at most 1 other person shopping. We'll stagger the arrival times and space out the racks as well. To schedule a private shopping appointment, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (there is no .com at the end of our email address).
- DROP IN SHOPPING will be Tuesday, September 22-Friday, September 25 from 12 - 5 PM and Saturday, September 26th from 10 AM - 3 PM. You can come anytime to shop the Z Sale. No appointment necessary.
The small print: All sales will be final during The Z Sale. No discounts, rewards or gift certificates may be used on Z Sale merchandise.
Let us know if you have any questions about the Z Sale!
608.819.8799 and ask for Zoe or email email@example.com