Holiday Dress Guide
Posted on December 17 2014
The temperatures may be dropping, but that doesn't mean you can't rock a dress this Holiday season. In fact, with so many holiday parties & New Years Eve coming up, it's a great excuse to dress up. As my mom always says,: when in doubt, overdress. You'll feel better than if you're under dressed!
Here are some stunning dresses perfect for your upcoming holiday party or New Years Eve:
- Karen Kane Scallop Lace Dress. $148. This Karen Kane dress is a great addition to any wardrobe if you don't already have a LBD (little black dress). This dress has sleeves and a modest v-neck. The sheer lace along the neckline and arms adds just enough sex appeal. Plus, it's made in the USA!
- Beaded Illusion Gown by Adrianna Papell. $335. A swirling galaxy of silvery beads and sequins scatters across s mesh overlay of an illusion bodice gown that cascades down to just brush the floor.
- Diamond Sparkle Dress by Adrianna Papell. $288. This Art-Deco-inspired dress has a pattern of beading that will ensure you'll sparkle with glam sophistication at your next big event.
- Adrianna Papell Party Dress. $180 Satin fit & flare flatters and has a slight vintage look. The best part? It has pockets!
- Adrianna Papell Floral Party Dress. $180. A fit & flare dress flatters just about every body type & gives the illusion of an hourglass figure.
- Luna Lace Dress by Kiyonna. $158. The amazing lace with a nude mesh backing hides bra straps. Ruched torso, slightly flared a-line skirt, elbow length sleeves. Made in the USA. Available in black or wine.