Did you know that some North American reindeer can migrate over 3,000 miles in a year? With the extra terry padding in this pair, we think you probably could too and still be comfortable (let us know if you test our theory). These socks pair well with any festive holiday activity, and are sure to become a staple in any winter wardrobe. Each pair of reindeer-adorned socks that protect the arctic supports Conservation International and their work to protect our planet's wildlife and their critical habitats.
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
- Size Small = Women's Shoe Size 5-9
- Size Medium = Women's Shoe Size 9-14